Luka PartnersFrom inception through completion we commit to help you
integrate evaluation and assessment as an integral part of your project
About Luka Partners
We are a STEM-focused consulting firm who believes communication with project leadership is key to effective evaluation, assessment, and grant development.
Luka focuses on demonstrating project impact and effectiveness through embedded technologies, alternative metrics and dashboardable approaches.
Luka Partners uses evaluation and assessment to help you see implications for your project and future initiatives.
A decision maker is a person whose success depends on seeing beyond the immediate problem to the underlying effects and consequences.
- Research and evaluation design
- Grant development and project management
- Outcomes assessment with a focus on impact
- Qualitative, quantitative, and mixed methods design and data analysis
- IRB protocols
- Writing/editing and communications
- Logic models and dashboards
Perform any and all aspects of a customized evaluation and assessment plan, that may begin with the development of a grant and end with a completed impact study.
Manage all aspects of your web-related outreach from professionally produced web seminars to live cloud-based dashboards to convey your message and impact.
- Evaluation plan development at the proposal stage
- Evaluation and assessment services from inception to reporting
- Identification of characteristics of the project that make its impact unique within the institution or region
- Comprehensive proposal development
- Sustainability and scale-up analysis
- Institutional capacity building analysis
Telling Your Performance Story
- Isn’t it enough to just measure our Activities?
- Moving your dashboard into the cloud
Luka Consulting, LLC was founded in 2009 by Dr. Michael Lesiecki to help contribute to the success of a variety of projects in the technological education realm. In order to better serve our clients, we are currently operating as Luka Partners with the expanded expertise and interest in evaluation and grants development. Luka Partners continues to push the boundaries of innovative and web-based technologies to enable learning and assessment.
Luka was the name of Dr. Lesiecki’s father. He was a successful businessman in sales and always stressed that it was the relationships with people that matter most. That guiding principle is carried forward today as Luka Partners provides client-centered services.
- Focus on STEM 80% 80%
- Proposal Success Rate 60% 60%
- Professional Development Implementation 50% 50%
- Customer Happiness 90% 90%
Dr. Michael Lesiecki
Dr. Michael Lesiecki has over 20 years of experience championing collaborative-driven development, educational program growth, assessment, and advocacy. His federal grants development, management, and evaluation experience includes proposals and projects up to $20M.
With a Ph.D. in Physical Chemistry and collaborative industry experience, Dr. Lesiecki is uniquely knowledgeable about STEM education and high tech domains.
Over the past two decades he has been deeply involved with the National Science Foundation’s Advanced Technological Education program serving as Principal Investigator, External Evaluator and Peer Reviewer.
Keep In Touch
Phone: 602-316-5726 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org